Monday, March 21, 2011

Practicum #4- Amanda R

I have spent some time looking through the forum on Knittinghelp.com. I thought it was pretty cool that users can post pictures, showing off their completed projects and have other members comment on it. Most of the pictures were of blankets, sweaters, and hats so I’m not sure if I’ll post a picture of my simple scarf when I complete it. As I browsed through more topics, I found that there are some users who always commenting on threads, users like knitpurlgurl. I added knitpurlgurl as buddy, I have no clue what that means though. I browsed her profile and saw that she had her own personal website dedicated to knitting called, Knit Purl Gurl- Live. Love. Knit. I am starting to see that most of the users on this site including knitpurlgurl spend a good portion of their time knitting.

Since none of the threads pertained to me, I decided to start my own. I asked a simple beginner question on tension. So now all I have to do is wait to see if someone comments!

1 comment: