Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro

Hey, my name is Jon Kirsner. I am a senior majoring in Communications (Rhetoric). I am from Harrison, NY which is a suburb north of New York City in Westchester. My two favorite hobbies are following/rooting for my sports teams (Jets, Yankee, Knicks and Arsenal FC) and music. I enjoy all genres of music and follow many music blogs. In addition, I love to write and I'm currently working on a screen play. After graduation I want to work in marketing and/or entertainment. If my job search does not go as planned, I plan on going back to school. I am taking this class because I took Com Arts 610, New Media and Politics and became very interested in new media. Obviously, Internet studies is a type of new media and I am looking forward to what this class has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment