Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thank you, Foursquare!

Right before leaving for break, I was doing a little research on my practicum website, and uncovered a great find. I was searching for a mexican place in Madison, and lo and behold, Foursquare brought me to a jem... it's called Taqueria Guadalajara, and its at 1033 S. Park street.

If any of you have the opportunity to get over there, its definitely worth the trek. Get the tortas... they are unreal. I even saw a newspaper clipping on the wall from the USA TODAY, and it named the place one of the ten best Mexican restaurants in the US!

...thought I'd share that little tidbit with ya'll - hope everyone is enjoying break.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation -- I love Mexican food so I'll be sure to check this restaurant out!

    ReplyDelete